Febco LF825YA 2" Lead Free Angle Pattern Reduced Pressure Zone Assembly (0683014)
LF825YA Febco 2" Lead Free Angle Pattern Reduced Pressure Zone Assembly (0683014)
Febco Series LF825YA Lead Free Angle Pattern Reduced Pressure Zone Assemblies are used to protect against high hazard (toxic) fluids in water services to industrial plants, hospitals, morgues, mortuaries, and chemical plants. They are also used in irrigation systems, boiler feed, water lines and other installations requiring maximum protection. They feature a Lead Free* bronze body and threaded ball valve shutoffs. Maximum Working Pressure: 175psi (12.1 bar).
• Installation versatility simplifies new and retrofit installations.
• Eliminates pipe elbows, nipples and unions from the installation.
• Reduces installation time, labor costs and materials.
• Compact design simplifies retrofit.
• Integral flanged union connections allow assembly to be removed from
the line for freeze protection or maintenance without the danger of
• Approved by the Foundation for Cross-Connection Control and Hydraulic
Research at the University of Southern California.
• Modular relief valve and check valve internal components for ease of
• Smaller, less costly protective enclosures can be used to provide freeze
and vandalism protection due to compact size of valve.
• Field tested design for reliability and performance.
• Replaceable seat rings for longer valve life.
• Low head loss for optimum performance.