Takagi T-D2-IN-NG (Indoor) Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater
Save an Extra 2% with Promo Code HOTWATER
T-D2-IN-NG Takagi Natural Gas Indoor Tankless Water Heater
The T-D2-IN/OS is ideal for light-commercial applications including small restaurants and beauty salons.
Utilizing HRS35 copper alloy for the heat exchanger tubing, the T-D2-IN/OS is also suited for heavier-residential usages such as space-heating and domestic recirculation systems.
In addition to the added durability, the T-D2-IN/OS incorporates all the features of the popular T-K3-Pro while increasing the max flow rate to 10.0GPM and providing an outside specific model. Both T-D2-IN and T-D2-OS models are Energy Star Certified.
TM-RE30 Included with T-D2-IN and T-D2-OS.
- Natural Gas Input : Min. 11,000 Btu, Max. 199,000 Btu
- Gas Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Water Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Natural Gas Pressure Inlet : Min. 5.0" W.C., Max. 10.5" W.C.
- Weight: 39 lbs
- Dimensions: 20.5" x 13.8" x 8.5"
- Ignition: Electronic Ignition
- Electrical Supply: AC 120V (60 Hz)
- Water Pressure: Min. 15 psi Max. 150 psi
- Natural Manifold Pressure: 2.0-2.5" W.C.
- LP Manifold Pressure: 3.7-4.5" W.C.
Non Ultra LoNox water heaters CANNOT be installed within SCAQMD regulated areas.
Read more about the SCAQMD (Southern California Air Quality Management District) here.
Heavy Residential or Commercial Usage:
Larger homes with 3 or more showers used simultaneously. It would also include a single master bath, featuring a shower with multiple heads or body sprays.