Milwaukee 0721-20 M28 Right Angle Drill - Tool Only
0721-20 Milwaukee M28 Right Angle Drill - Tool Only
Milwaukee's cordless right angle drill is designed for boring large holes between studs or joists or in tight areas. This tool is great for plumbing and electrical applications such as drilling holes to run wire through studs and joists or boring holes in floors for plumbing venting. The tool features an extremely rugged motor and gear train that is capable of handling some of the toughest jobs and is durable enough to withstand job-site abuse. The 0721 features a 1/2 inch keyed chuck that includes a thick, clear coat finish to help prevent rusting.
• 28V Milwaukee high power motor
• 1/2" Keyed chuck that includes a thick, clear coat finish to help prevent rusting
• Extremely rugged motor and gear train that is capable of handling some of the toughest jobs
• Durable enough to withstand job-site abuse
• Head swivels 360° and can be locked tight in any position
• Convenient, easy reach forward/reverse lever
• Up to 2X the run time of 18V tools
• Delivers up to 40-50% more power
• 28 volts of power at 18 volt battery weight
• Convenient battery fuel gauge shows charge level
• Voltage: 28V
• Chuck Size: 1/2"
• No Load Speed: 0-400/0-1,000 RPM
• Torque: 1,081 in. lbs.
• Chuck Type: Keyed
• Reversible Battery: No
• No. of Batteries Included: 0
• Spindle Lock: No
• Capacity in Steel: 1/2"
• Capacity in Wood: 2-9/16"
• Length: 18-1/2"
• Tool with Side Handle only (no battery or charger)