Milwaukee 2201-20 Voltage Detector with Work Light
2201-20 Milwaukee Voltage Detector with Work Light
The Milwaukee non-contact voltage detector can be used for residential, commercial and industrial applications. Equipped with a work light 2X brighter than the competition, the 2201-20 is sensitive enough to indicate which side of an outlet is live. Rated at CAT III 600V, it has a range of 90 to 600 volts. The 2201-20 was designed for Milwaukee’s proprietary accessory mount rail system and mounts easily onto Milwaukee’s DMM (2217) and Laser Temp-Gun (2266) to add voltage detection and a work light to each tool.
• Work Light is two times brighter than the competition, allows you to work in the darkest work areas
• Designed and Safe to work in Industrial Applications
• Industry leading non-contact voltage detection technology
• Runs off easy to replace AAA battery platform
• Extra bright light allows tool to double as mini-flashlight
• Slides on mainframes to increase utility
• Easy to use rear push button design
• Voltage Range: 90 to 600 VAC
• AC Volts: 600
• Length: 3.5"
• 2201-20 Voltage Detector
• (1) AAA Battery
• Pocket clip