Noritz NRC83-OD-NG Outdoor 8.3 Gpm Natural Gas Condensing Tankless Water Heater
NRC83-OD-NG Noritz Outdoor 8.3 Gpm Natural Gas Condensing Tankless Water Heater
The ENERGY STAR rated NRC83, Noritz's ecoTOUGH Series of gas fired residential condensing tankless water heaters, is designed for smaller homes and multi-family dwellings. It is available in both indoor (the two-pipe, direct vent NRC83-DV) and outdoor (NRC83-OD) models, the new wall mounted units have an energy factor (EF) of 0.92 for natural gas and 0.94 with liquid propane - approximately 30 points higher than a standard, strage tank-type, gas-fired water heater.
- Precision Combustion Control - More precise burner control, especially during low-fire demand.
- New intelligent freeze protection software - Improved freeze protection from extreme cold weather.
- No internal neutralizer - Removed from the unit to help prevent failures from a frozen neutralizer.
- Super Efficient - DOE Energy Factor of 0.92 (Natural Gas)/0.94 (Propane)
- 12 year warranty - Longer coverage than competition, 12 years on heat exchanger, 5 years on parts, 1 year labor
- Installation flexibility - PVC or CPVC piping. The less costly, zero clearance plastic piping enables longer vent runs up to 62 linear feet. Built-in PVC adapter for either 3" or 4" PVC or CPVC.
- Stable Temperature Control - No need for a buffer tank to stabilize temperature. Therefore, no stand by heat loss
- Low Pressure Loss - Norirtz provides a better shower experience across a wide range of water pressures.
- Temperature Display - Can be changed from F to C
- Service Reminder - Can be set to remind user to flush heat exchanger or change H2Flow cartridge
- Vent Length and High Elevation Adjustments - Use dipswitches on circuit board