Panasonic FV-05VFL3 WhisperFit-Lite 50 CFM Low Profile Ventilation Fan with Light
Save an Extra 25% with Promo Code Panasonic2013
PFV05VFL3 Panasonic WhisperFit-Lite 50 CFM Low Profile Ventilation Fan with Light
The perfect marriage of efficiency, quality and technology make the latest generation of Panasonic ventilation fans perfect for any application. Quiet operation and powerful performance are achieved through our aerodynamic fan design technology. This new approach uses features like a tapered Sirocco fan to deliver improved ventilation excellence. These design and engineering improvements were made specifically to reduce already incredibly low sone levels.
- With a housing depth of 5-5/8", these super-slim fans minimize space requirements, installation time and fit in 2x6 or larger construction
- One 32-watt compact fluorescent lamp will provide plenty of overhead lighting while the convenient, 4-watt nightlight will help you find your way through the room in the dark
- Detachable 3" or 4" adapters, firmly secured duct ends, adjustable mounting brackets (up to 26"), fan/motor units that detach easily from the housing and uncomplicated wiring all lend themselves to user-friendly installation
- Also features a double-hanger bar system for ideal positioning
- ENERGY STAR qualified products feature super-quiet operation and high CFM-to-Watt efficiency
- Built-in damper to prevent backdraft, which helps to prevent outside air from coming through the fan
- Does not create excessive heat
- Air Volume (CFM): 50 @ 0.1" static pressure
- 35 @ .25" static pressure
- Noise (sones): 0.3 @ 0.1" static pressure
- 0.4 @ 0.25" static pressure
- Power Consumption (Watts): 15.9 @ 0.1" static pressure
- 15.8 @ 0.25" static pressure
- Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watt): 3.5 @ 0.1" static pressure
- 2.5 @ 0.25" static pressure
- Motor Type: A/C
- Thermal Fuse Protection: Yes
- Energy Star Qualified: Yes
- Duct Diameter (inches): 3" or 4"
- UL tub/Shower Enclosure: Yes
- Mfg in ISO 9001 Certified Facility: Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 10.25'' x 10.25'' x 5.625''
- Weight: 14.7 lbs
A Helpful Note on Fan Noise: Ventilation Fans are rated in "sones". The lower the sone rating, the quieter the fan. One sone is equal to the sound of a quiet refrigerator. A quiet ventilation fan is rated at 1.5 sones or less.