InSinkErator F-201 Instant Hot Water Filtration System for Hot Water Dispensers
F-201 Filtration System
The only water filtration system designed specifically for instant hot water dispensers. System reduces chlorine taste and odor and is listed under NSF® Standard 42 so you can be assured of its performance.
Quick-connect plumbing fittings make installation a snap and the sanitary quick-change filter cartridge is replaced in only seconds! This system is ideal for use virtually anywhere filtered water is needed, such as with ice makers and refrigerators.
- Sanitary Quick-Change Filter Cartridges make cartridge replacement fast & easy, without contact with used filter material.
- Quick-Connect Push-In Fittings guarantees a quick, easy installation
- Valve-in-Head Design automatically shuts off water flow when filter cartridge is removed, eliminating need for separate shut-off valve
- Low Pressure Drop Filter design assures consistently flawless performance
- Standard with all Series 2200 & 1100 Instant Hot Water Dispensers & available to add on to the rest of the In-Sink-Erator Hot Water Dispenser lines
- Reduces chlorine, taste & odor for clean, refreshing taste
- NSF International Standard 42 (Class I) listing
- 6-12 month expected filter life, depending on water quality and use
- Comes with one F-201 Filter Cartridge
- Carbon-based filters like the F-201R or F-601R must be changed within 12 months
- Filter Capacity: 500 gallons
- Temperature Range: Incoming cold water can be from 33°F to 100°F (1°C to 38°C). For cold water supply line use only.
- Pressure: 30-125psi
- Flow Rate: 0.75gpm
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 2 lbs.