9081-22 Milwaukee 14.4 Volt 1/4" Hex Driver Kit
Power that lasts! Quality that is expected. Milwaukee's line of 14.4 volt impact wrenches and drivers offers power, performance, and durability in the convenience of a small package. These compact tools are packed with punch and deliver superior performance when compared to the competition. Superior performance translates to driving 54% more deck screws, 57% more lag screws, and drilling up to 53% more holes (with an auger bit) per battery charge over comparable products. These tools are fast and hard hitting, producing up to 2,600 RPM and an impressive 3,300 IMP, making them the ideal tool for driving ALL types of screws, hanging doors, driving lags, fastening bolts and nuts, small engine repair, and general maintenance. Exclusive to Milwaukee cordless tools is the reversible battery pack feature. This allows the user the option of sliding the battery pack on the tool from two different directions, depending on the configuration that best fits the space your working in and provides ultimate balance.
Milwaukee 9081-22 Features:
• Powerful - Delivers up to 740 in. lbs. of torque
• Light weight - Allows the user to work longer with less fatigue
• Durable - Equipped with a heavy-duty, die-cast, aluminum gear housing for extreme durability
• Hard hitting - Produces up to 3,300 impacts per minute
Milwaukee 9081-22 Specifications:
• Voltage: 14.4 DC
• Drive Size: 1/4 in. Hex
• Torque: 740 in.-lbs.
• No Load Speed: 0-2,600 RPM
• No Load BPM: 0-3,300
• Reversible Battery: Yes
• No. of Batteries Included: 2
• Amp Hours: 2.4
• Trigger Lock: Off
• Electric Brake: Yes
• Length: 7-1/2 in.
• Tool Weight: 4.4 lbs.
• Battery 14.4V 2.4 Amp-Hr.
• One Hour NiCd AC Charger
• Carrying Case for 14.4V Impact Wrench