Jet Swet #6100 Solder Kit 1/2 in. to 2 in. w/ Carrying Case
Jet Swet #6100 Solder Kit 1/2"- 2" w/ Carrying Case
This #6100 Jet Swet kit by Brenelle is the standard "tradesman" kit that most plumbers and maintenance personnel purchase, as it has the three standard residential sizes (1/2", 3/4" and 1") and the three most common commercial sizes (1-1/4", 1-1/2" and 2"). These six tools come in our standard heavy duty PVC carrying case.
- Solder without draining the entire water system
- Works on most pipe types including copper, pvc, black, steel and stainless pipe
- Solder right over the tool to repair faulty valves, pinhole leaks, regulatory valves and joints
- Jet Swets are made from the highest quality steel and aircraft aluminum.
- The Jet Swet gasket is a special EPDM/Silicon composite, made to withstand the intense heat of soldering and braising.
- There is a 1 year warranty from manufacturers defect on the entire tool except for the disposable, replacement gaskets.