Elkay D1172-1 Dayton Sink - Stainless Steel (Single Hole)
D1172-1 Elkay Dayton Sink With 3 Holes - Stainless Steel
• 17" x 21-1/4"
• Sink bowls seamlessly drawn of heavy gauge, nickel bearing
• Bowl Depth: 6-1/2"
• Coved Corners: Interior vertical and horizontal corners are
rounded to a minimum of 2-1/4" radii.
• Finish: Exposed surfaces are polished to a satin finish with a
highshine bowl radius.
• Underside: Fully undercoated to deaden sound.
• Self-rimming: Sink is furnished with appropriate number of
clamps to provide a secure, watertight installation.
• Drain Opening: 3-1/2".
• Faucet Holes: 1