Sloan ETF-80-4-LT Optima Sensor Activated Electronic Hand Washing Faucet (3365022) - Chrome
Save an Extra 10% with Promo Code Sloan10
ETF-80-4-LT Sloan Optima Sensor Activated Electronic Hand Washing Faucet (3365022) - Chrome
- Sensor Activated Electronic Hand Washing Faucet for tempered or hot/cold water operation.
- 0.5 gpm/1.9 Lpm
- Splash-proof Circuit Control Module
- Vandal Resistant Spray Head with Pressure Compensating Flow Control
- ADA Compliant, Sensor Activated, 24 VAC, Chrome Plated Brass,
- Hand Washing Faucet with the following features:
- Sensor Range Adjustment Screw
- Troubleshooting LED Indicator Lights
- User Friendly Variable Time Out Settings
- Filtered Solenoid Valve with serviceable Strainer Filter
- Metal Jacketed Wire Protection for Sensor and Solenoid Leads
- Modular Quick-Release Sensor and Solenoid Connections
Sloan ETF-80-4-LT Dimensions
Sloan ETF-80-4-LT Operation
The Sloan OPTIMA ETF-80 Electronic Hand Washing Faucet operates by means of an infrared sensor. Once the user enters the sensor's effective range, the Solenoid activates the water flow. Tempered water flows from the Faucet until hands are moved away. The Faucet then automatically shuts off.
The ultimate in sanitary protection - there are no handles to turn or buttons to push. Helps to control the spread of infectious diseases. High style design makes the ETF-80 ideal for upscale public rest rooms.
Automatic operation provides water usage savings over other faucet devices. Reduces maintenance and operation costs