Home Plumbing Buyer's Information
Your home's plumbing can be a complicated monster, but you can find all of your home plumbing needs at FaucetDepot.com. We take personal pride in finding only the highest quality home plumbing products that meet or exceed industry standards, and offer them to you at a nice price that won't break the bank. Whether you're looking for outdoor plumbing products, repair parts, plumbing tools, or water heaters, we have got your needs covered at FaucetDepot.com.
Keeping your outdoor plumbing up and running is so important for watering the lawn, flowers, and more. FaucetDepot.com stocks the best outdoor faucets, hose bibs / garden valves, and vacuum breakers to make using water outdoors more convenient. Choose from durable brands like Arrowhead Brass and Moen who are industry leaders in home plumbing supplies. We stock only the best brands that you can rely on and if we don't have a faucet that is currently on the market - we'll order it for you! That's how committed we are to great customer service and with over 75 years experience in the industry, you can count on our expertise to bring you only the products that will last in your home for years to come.
Because we want to be your favorite one-stop shopping spot for your home plumbing needs, we also carry all of the plumbing tools that you might need to install or maintain your plumbing, with an excellent selection of pipe wrenches, pliers, cutters, augers, and more. Whether you're looking for utility sinks from Florestone, orwater heaters (tankless, propane, and natural gas) from famous brands like Takagi Jr., FaucetDepot.com has all the products that you need to keep your home's plumbing running great.
Buying a Home? Inspect the Plumbing First
- Buying a home is a big investment and the last thing you want to have is faulty plumbing. Learn about what to look for when inspecting your potential new home's plumbing and don't be afraid to get dirty!
Easy Sink Installation
- You've got a big hole in your countertop, now what? Read our easy sink installation guide to help you pick out the tools you need to do the job right.
How to Install a Faucet
- If you're a bit handy or not, and you don't want to spend the money to get your faucet professionally installed then do it yourself! It's not very difficult and can be done in an afternoon. Learn the simple steps to installing your kitchen or bathroom faucet and take pride in your accomplishment.
How to Install a Food Disposer
- If you're a do it yourself kind of person and take pride in your home improvement accomplishments, than installing a garbage disposal is right up your alley. Learn how to install a garbage disposal in an afternoon and know your helping the environment at the same time by disposing your food properly.
Save on Repairs by Getting to Know Your Toilet
- Toilets by their nature are very simple mechanically. After you familiarize yourself with the internal workings under "the hood" you won't have to call the plumber out for any more costly repairs. Learn what's in your toilet in our getting to know your toilet article.
Protect Your Water Heater from Corrosion
- The last thing you need is a cold shower in the morning and thousands of dollars in damage due to your water heater bursting. Learn more about how to protect your water heater so it will efficiently deliver hot water when you need it.
Improving Your Home's Water Pressure
- Trickling and sputtering water out of you shower is not a good way to start your day. Read our tips to help you figure out why your home may be lacking in water pressure.
How to Remove Mineral Deposits from Your Showerhead
- If you don't want to invest in a new showerhead but your current showerhead looks like it's out of a horror movie then how about cleaning it? Read more about our tips and tricks to get your showerhead sparkly and clean.
Mold in the Bathroom? Your Shower May Need Resealing
- its good practice to inspect your shower stall for any signs of mold and rotting. You may have a crack in your shower panel or you just may need to reseal it which is a quick fix. Learn more about what to look for to protect your shower from mold and decay.
Easily Avoidable Plumbing Problems
- Before your tub or sink starts to overflow, learn about steps you can take to help avoid common plumbing problems. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.