Mr Steam, developed by the Sussman Lifestyle Group®, is easy to install and complies with industry codes. The compact stainless steel generators are designed for long-lasting strength and durability. Mr Steam steambath generators combine safety and aesthetics with reliability, and work with enclosed showers, tubs, or similar spaces up to 25 feet away. You can install your MrSteam® generator in closets, vanities, basements, heated attics, or similar areas.
A Personal Steam Room for the Home
Remember the pleasure of a steambath at your local health club or during your last vacation getaway? Now think of stepping into your personal steam room in the comfort of your own home!
, developed by the Sussman Lifestyle Group, is easy to install and complies with industry codes. The compact stainless steel generators are designed for long-lasting strength and durability. Mr. Steam steambath generators
combine safety and aesthetics with reliability, and work with enclosed showers, tubs, or similar spaces up to 25 feet away. You can install your Mr. Steam
generator in closets, vanities, basements, heated attics, or similar areas.
Or consider the affordably priced Steam@Home -- the home buyer's first step up to luxury. Steam@Home is a compact, easy to install residental 120-volt steambath generator designed exclusively for acrylic and fiberglass shower/bath enclosures. So compact that it fits neatly inside a cabinet, closet, vanity, or almost anywhere, it's the perfect choice for first home purchases, including townhouses, and for smaller remodelling projects.
Your home spa is where you take residential steambathing to a new level. A personal steamroom elevates bath culture to a higher level of sophistication and satisfaction. With its elegantly designed steam shower systems, the latest word in bathroom remodeling, Mr. Steam introduces a new standard of luxury into the home. Your home steambath makes the exclusive amenity of your health club or favorite resort a luxury to enjoy every day.
Steambathing is an immersion into the elemental forces of life: water and warmth. A home steam room creates its own landscape, where the senses expand and boundaries soften and disappear. It is the most sensual of beauty rituals: relaxation and rejuvenation, stimulation and exhilaration.
Shop Mr. Steam Steam Units - Residential
Residential steambaths are not all the same. Learn what makes the Mr. Steam home steam room the residential steambath of choice.
Mr. Steam Standard Features
- Compact, fits within a cabinet, closet, vanity, basement, or heated attic
- Plain English limited lifetime steam generator warranty
- Unitized Stainless Steel reservoir
- Modular "snap-in" connections
- Electronic water-level control system
- Industrial, large diameter, serviceable heating element
- Full-port drain valve
- Self-diagnostic LED indicators
- All models UL/eUL listed and CE operation certified
e-Tempo In-Shower Controls
Beautifully designed in-shower controls in a variety of upscale, stylish preferred finishes with LED digital displays for programmable time and temperature, that stores two preferred time and temperature settings. Intergrated on/off, keypad feature for AromaSteam and ChromaSteam. The e-Tempo/Plus control can also be integrated with available wireless Steam Genie control.
Precision engineered for even distribution of steam while remaining cooler to the touch. All brass construction- no field assembly required, no moving parts. Designed with integrated aromatherapy oil well for in-shower use. Available in round and square styles.
Mr. Steam’s AutoFlush technology automatically and electronically introduces fresh water before use and then drains generator tank following use. Improves performance, and lengthens system life. Simple plug-and-play connection, quiet operation.
- Built-in, low-voltage 24-volt control
- 60-minute electronic countdown with 75-minute electronic limiting safety back-up
- ASME safety valve
Exclusive Express Steam Option
- Maintains water temperature to start steaming more quickly
- Only available factory installed
Mr. Steam Towel Warmers, both electric and Hydronic heated, combine superior engineering, materials and design to create the simple pleasure of wrapping your body in a soft, warm towel.
Mr. Steam towelwarmers feature all-brass construction, resulting in the highest quality designer bathroom finishes and the most efficient heating.
Mr. Steam Towel Warmers feature a variety of wall, floor and pivoting designs. Each electric heated towel warmer has a stainless steel heater for controlled, quiet heat. Hot water heated towel warmers are also available for operation on residential hot water systems. All models are available in designer finishes to complement any interior.
Shop Mr Steam Towel Warmers.
Customers who used towel warmers in European hotels reported the unprecedented feeling of comfort and cozy warmth. We listened to create our own electric heated and hot water heated line. But it wasn't enough just to introduce a line of towel warmers. To be worthy of the the Mr. Steam towelwarmers name, Mr. Steam towelwarmers had to be versatile, high quality, and complete with designer finishes.
Features and benefits of the Mr. Steam towelwarmers product line include:
- Electric heated or Hydronic heated Mr. Steam towelwarmers units - your choice.
- Series 500, 600 and 800 are 100% all-brass construction
- Highest quality bathroom-finishes in designer finishes to compliment any bathroom decor
- Many versatile models, one certain to suit your room's configuration and needs
- Available in a variety of wall, floor and pivoting models
- Electric heated towel warmers have stainless steel built-in heater for controlled, quiet heat and operate on standard 120v household circuit.
- Hydronic heated towel warmers use residential closed-loop hot water heating supply and are of all-brass construction
- All models are UL/CUL listed
The latest addition to Mr. Steam’s line of commercial steambath products, Mr. Steam CT Club Therapy Day Spa Steambath Systems provide space-conscious spa facilities with high performance, low maintenance steamroom solutions.
Which club therapy steam system is right for you?
Choose a CU commercial steam system if...
- Steamroom will be in operation more than 6 hours a day
- Steamroom is designed to accommodate 3 or more steambathers at a time
- Steamroom is larger than 575 cu. ft.
Choose a CT day spa steam system if...
- Steamroom will be in operation less than 6 hours a day
- Steamroom is designed to accommodate up to two people at a time
- Steamroom does not exceed 575 cu. ft.
Shop Mr Steam Day Spa Generator
Compactly designed for performance and durability, Mr. Steam CT Day Spa steam generators combine safety and aesthetics with reliability, and may be easily installed in most service closets, storage areas, or similar dry and heated locations. It’s an ideal choice for smaller day spas or resorts that may not have the space or need for a larger, multiple-user steam room requiring CU commercial steam equipment. The Day Spa steam generators are best used in dedicated steam rooms in operation for no more than six (6) hours daily and occupied by no more than two (2) people at one time.
Day Spa Steam Generators:
- Stainless steel inside and out for longevity and durability
- Come standard with Mr. Steam’s AromaSteam steamhead, AutoFlush system eTEMPO/Plus and CT-Steam Stop controls, Express Steam, MSTS in room temperature sensor and drain pan to maximize the steambathing experience and minimize the use of energy and water
- All models are UL/cUL listed
- Backed by Mr. Steam’s limited warranty, copy available prior to purchasing
Each system is standard and complete with:
- Provides control of the steamroom by owner/operator from outside the steamroom.
- Programmable temperature and time settings allow the owner/operator to customize and enhance the steam bathing experience for each bather
- Standard with digital display and ergonomic soft-touch keypad with Chroma, Aroma & programmable memory settings
- Quick-responding temperature sensor maintains temperature within the steamroom
- Solid brass cover for durable finish & quality
CT-Steam Stop control
Located within the steamroom, allowing steam bathers to adjust the steam environment from inside the steam room to match their preference
- Designed to maintain cooler surface temperatures, with improved steam flow and quieter infusion of aromatic oil into the steam for an enhanced steam room experience
- Solid brass for superior performance and finish
- Automatically and electronically drains generator after use and refills tank with fresh water for “Clean Steam...Every time”
- Improves performance and lengthens system life
- Efficiently removes accumulated sediment
- Simple plug-and-play connection
- Full 1” port design
MSTS In-Room Temperature Sensor
This is a “in-shower room temperature sensor used whenever the eTempo or eTempo/Plus controls are installed outside the steam/shower enclosure.
You can be steaming in seconds. This option includes a built-in thermostat to keep water in the generator tank warm enough to bring up steam quickly while still allowing water to be safely drained to code requirements at the end of a steam bath.
Commercial Mr. Steam© steambath CU generators are high-performance, low-maintenance solutions for leading hotels, clubs and spas worldwide. Mr. Steam provides owner/operators with systems that deliver steambathers the experience they demand — every time.
CU Series Commercial Generator features :
Mr. Steam steambaths low-pressure commercial systems are designed to satisfy — responding reliably and automatically. . . maintaining pre-set temperatures within the steamroom to remarkably tight tolerances. Steambathers enjoy ultimate comfort...while owner/operators gain peace of mind.
- Meet rigid requirements and nationally recognized testing standards, including UL
- ASME steam pressure vessels built to the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code requirements and are National Board Registered
- Use high quilaty fibrous glass pressure vessel insulation for maximum energy performance
- Feature stainless steel heating elements for corrosion resistance with ASME grade flanges for longevity and reliable performance
- Vertical construction results in small footprint for location within the tightest of mechanical rooms
- Integrated base eliminates the need for a stand
- Steam-rated operating and high limit pressure controls for Steam-On-Demand
- Features an integral pressure gauge and sight glass to provide operating information at a glance
- Standard with a full port drain valve providing maximum draining of the pressure vessel
- Available with the Automatic Blowdown System featuring electronically controlled maintenance and 24 hour/7 day programming
- Equipped with hinged access door for ease of installation and service
- Backed by Mr. Steam's limited warranty for commercial steambath generators, copy available prior to purchasing
Shop Mr Steam Steam Units - Commercial