American Standard 1340M.109.002 Pillar Tap Metering Faucet with Mixing Valve - Chrome
1340M.109.002 American Standard Pillar Tap Metering Faucet with Mixing Valve - Chrome
Every American Standard Commercial Faucets is designed to work flawlessly and dependably year after year, saving time, money and maintenance headaches.
- Ideal for public restrooms where uncontrolled water usage is costly
- Vandal resistant cast brass construction and aerator
- Automatic shut-off stops water and energy waste
- Adjustable flow cycle. Factory set for a maximum of 0.25 gallon flow per activation.
- Water Conserving 1.5 gpm Pressure-Compensating Vandal-Resistant aerator
- ADA Compliant
- Grid drain, mixing valve and deck plate are available (sold separately)
- Lead-Free: Contains ≤ 0.25% total lead content by weighted average
- Monoblock with cast brass spout : 5-3/8" (138 mm) reach
- 22" long flex supplies with 3/8" compression fittings
- Single handle design: 5-3/8" (138 mm) reach
- Water Conserving 1.5 gpm Pressure-Compensating VR aerator
- Includes mechanical mixing valve