American Standard R110SS Pressure-Balance Rough Valve with Screwdriver Stops (1/2" CC)
R110SS American Standard Pressure-Balance Rough Valve Body Only w/Screwdriver Stops - 1/2" CC
- Wide Rough in Range: From 1 1/2-inch to 3 1/4-inch roughing-in depth
- 47mm ceramic disc valve cartridge
- Nominal direct sweat 1/2-inch inlets/outlets
- With screwdriver stops
- Cast Brass Valve Body: Durable - Quality that will last a lifetime. Ideal material for prolonged contact with water.
- Ceramic Disc Valve Cartridge: Assures a lifetime of drip-free performance. Allows easy fine tuning of temperature.
- Pressure Balancing Valve Cartridge: Maintains constant output temperature in response to changes in hot and cold supply pressure. Diaphragm system engineered to eliminate cross flow. Avoids failure due to mineral deposits ideal for use in hard water.
- Back-to-Back Capability: Hot and cold can be reversed quickly and easily.
- Adjustable Hot Limit Safety Stop: Limits the amount of hot water allowed to mix with cold. Reduces the risk of accidental scalding.
- Exclusive Plaster Guar