American Standard T420.740.295 Portsmouth 2-Handle Thermostat Trim Kit with Separate Volume Control - Satin Nickel
T420.740.295 American Standard Portsmouth 2-Handle Thermostat Trim Kit with Separate Volume Control - Satin Nickel
- Metal handles
- Metal wall escutcheon
- Less valve
- For use with R520 and R540
- Brass Casting: Highest quality faucet material for durability & long life.
- Wax Thermostatic Unit: Permits shuttle valve to move between the hot and cold seat to maintain the pre-selected constant water temperature.
- Back to Back Capable: Hot and cold can be reversed.
- Spring-Loaded Check Valves: When the hot and cold water enters the fitting, both supplies pass through the spring-loaded check valves to prevent cross flow of hot and cold water.
- Integrated Stop Valves: Ensure easy cleaning and servicing.
- Adjustable Hot Limit Safety Stop: Limits the amount of hot water allowed to mix with cold.
- Reduces the risk of accidental scalding.
- Maximum water temperature limit may be reduced to 104 or 109 degrees Fahrenheit.