Bradford White EF-100T-199E-3N 100 Gallon 199,999 BTU Commercial EF Series Ultra High Efficiency Energy Saver Gas Water Heater
EF-100T-199E-3N Bradford White 100 Gallon 199,999 BTU Commercial EF Series Ultra High Efficiency Energy Saver Gas Water Heater
- Thermal Efficiency up to 99.1% - Ultra High Efficiency results in less fuel consumption and greater hot water recovery.
- ICON HD™ - Intelligent proven design combines temperature control, diagnostic codes, and system ignition functions into a single control board with a digital LCD display.
- Factory Installed Hydrojet« Sediment Reduction System - Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in the tank.
- Direct Spark Ignition - For improved operational dependability and durability.
- Operation Mode - Two different digitally displayed operation modes have the capability of adjusting the temperature setting up to 180°F (82°C), and adjusting the degree setting (ºF to ºC, or ºC to ºF).
- Service Mode - Eight different digitally displayed service screens can be easily cycled through by pressing the select button. There is the capability of adjusting the temperature setting up to 180°F (82°C), adjusting the degree setting (ºF to ºC, or ºC to ºF), locking the maximum temperature setting that can be adjusted in operation mode, displaying the temperature sensor reading, displaying the flame current, and displaying diagnostic codes.
- Premix Power Burner - A self compensating negative regulation system automatically increases or decreases fuel flow when a change in combustion air is detected. This provides the range for optimum combustion and efficiency (automatic high altitude compatibility).
- Flexible Venting - The eF Series« can vent vertically or horizontally with either 2", 3" or 4" PVC, CPVC or ABS (not approved for Canada) vent pipe, and is approved for direct vent closed combustion applications, or those applications that require inside air for combustion. Foam Core pipe is permitted on the entire venting system. The eF Series« is also approved for unbalanced venting, which means the air intake pipe doesn't have to be vented the same distance as the exhaust.
- 1" NPT Side Connections for Space Heating.
- Sanitizing Capability - Temperature setting up to 180°F (82°C).
- Complies with the latest ultra-low NOx requirement (14 ng/J NOx limit).
- ASME Code Available on All Models.
- NSF Construction Available.
- T&P Relief Valve - Installed.
- Low Restrictive Brass Drain Valve - Durable tamper proof design.