Bradford White PDX-50S-60B-3N 40 Gallon 60,000 BTU Commercial Light Duty Energy Saver Gas Power Direct Vent Water Heater
PDX-50S-60B-3N Bradford White 40 Gallon 60,000 BTU Commercial Light Duty Energy Saver Gas Power Direct Vent Water Heater
- Electronic ignition system - electronic ignition eliminates the constant burning pilot used on other water heaters. This device results in savings of pilot gas during standby periods. (115V AC required to heater) Ignition system operates off of 24 volts.
- 3" PVC, ABS & CPVC (76mm) vent- the water heater can be vented horizontally or vertically with 3" (76 mm) PVC, ABS & CPVC for lengths up to 25 feet (7.6 m) with (3) 90° elbows. (40 equivalent feet) (12.1 m).
- 4" PVC, ABS & CPVC (102mm) vent - the water heater can be vented horizontally or vertically with 4" (102mm) PVC, ABS & CPVC for lengths up to 60 feet (18m) with (3) 90° elbows. (75 equivalent feet) (23m).
- Venting System - Power Direct Vent closed combustion unit utilizes external air for combustion and exhausts directly to the outside through a separate two-pipe system. Can be vented unbalanced up to 20 feet.
- Vitraglas« lining - Bradford White water heater tanks are protected from the corrosive effects of hot water by an exclusive ceramic porcelain-like coating. The Bradford White high silica Vitraglas« lining provides a tough interior surface for our hot water tanks.
- Side connections - for space heating.
- Protective magnesium rod - provides added protection against corrosion for long trouble-free service.
- Factory installed Hydrojet« Total Performance System - cold inlet sediment reducing device. Helps prevent sediment build up in tank. Increases first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build up at top of tank.
- Factory installed dielectric waterway fittings - all heaters equipped with special water heater nipples for longer life. No special dielectric fittings to buy.
- 2" Non-CFC foam insulation (65 gallon model has 1" Non-CFC foam) - covers the sides and top of tank to save energy by retarding loss of heat. Also increases jacket rigidity.
- Fully automatic controls - fast acting surface-mount thermostat for automatic temperature control. Built-in energy cut-off switch prevents abnormally high water temperature for extra safety. Combination gas valve/electronic module has built-in gas pressure regulation and electronic circuit controls. Ignition system operates off of 24 volts.
- Brass drain valve.
- T&P relief valve installed.
- Flue baffle - designed to maximize the amount of heat absorbed in the lower portion of tank. Reduces air movement in the heater during standby periods to retard heat loss up the flue.