Everpure EV9270-76 H-300 Drinking Water System
EV9270-76 Everpure H-300 Drinking Water System
The Everpure H-300 system delivers sparkling water every time. Designed with the unique Micro-Pure« technology, the H-300 reduces the following contaminants:
- Finely polishes treated water to premium quality for drinking and cooking
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor and chloramines
- Reduces dirt, rust, asbestos fibers, and other particulates such as oxidized iron, manganese, and sulfides
- Reduces parasitic protozoan cysts such as Giardia, Entamoeba, and Cryptosporidium
- Controls even extreme levels of common "off" tastes and odors, including those which are earthy, moldy and fishy
- Reduces lead to below the Federal Action Level
- Effectively reduces Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs), including Trihalomethanes (THMs)
- KDF Media reduces limescale build-up in water-using appliances - as tested by KDF« Fluid Treatment, Inc.
- KDF Media provides bacteriostatic control - as tested by KDF« Fluid Treatment, Inc.
- Controlled at .05 gal/min (1.9 L/min)
- 35-100° F (2- 38° C) cold water use ONLY
- 10-125 psi (0.7-8.6 bar), non-shock
Reduces the Following Contaminents:LeadAsbestos fibersCysts such as Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica, and Cryptosporidium parvumVolatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs), including THMsChlorine taste and odorDirt and cloudinessMold and AlgaeOxidized ironOxidized manganeseOxidized sulfidesParticles 1/2 micron and larger in sizeCapacity 300 gal (1,136 L)The H-300 delivers bacteriostatic control
When it's time to change the H-300 filter, order replacement cartridge number EV9270-72.
FAUCET SOLD SEPARATELY