Everpure EV9273-86 ROM III Reverse Osmosis System
EV9273-86 Everpure ROM III Reverse Osmosis System
Everpure's reverse osmosis systems deliver RO-quality water that reduces contaminants such as arsenic, lead, copper, sodium nitrates/nitrites. flouride, cysts, and TDS. The ROM III provides added protection by reducing MTBE and volatile organic chemicals.
The ROM III employs the same water filtering capabilites as the ROM II, but add another level of protection with the VOC #1 cartridge. The VOC #1 cartridge post filter reduces volatile organic chemicals and MTBE that may exist in the water even after coming from the TFC.
The ROM III also:
- Finely polishes treated water to premium quality for drinking and cooking.
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor.
- Reduces dirt, rust, asbestos fibers and other particulates such as oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides.
- Reduces parasitic protozoan cysts such as Giardia, Entamoeba and Cryptosporidium.
- Controls even extreme levels of common "off" tastes and odors, including those that are earthy, moldy and fishy.
- Reduces lead to below the Federal Action Level.
- Effectively reduces VOCs, including trihalomethanes (THMs).
- Effectively reduces methyl tertiary-butyl ether (MTBE).
- Inhibits limescale build-up in water-using applications.
- Reduces arsenic, barium, cadmium, chromium, copper, fluoride, lead, nitrate/nitrite, selenium, radium, cysts, sodium, MTBE, VOCs and chloroform.
The ROM III features a normal production rate of 14.4 gallons per day at a 1/2 gallon per minute flow rate.When it's time to change the ROM III filter, order replacement cartridges EV9273-77 (C-S-101) and EV9273-70 (TFC) and EV9273-79 (VOC #1).