Guardian Equipment G5022 Eye Wash/Drench Hose for Deck Mounting
G5022 Guardian Equipment Eye Wash/Drench Hose for Deck Mounting
Dual purpose eye wash/drench hose for deck mounting. Unit meets the provisions of ANSI Z358.1 - 2004 as both an eye wash and a drench hose. Unit may be left in the deck flange for use as a fixed eye wash, leaving user’s hands free. Alternatively, unit may be removed for use as a drench hose to rinse any part of user’s eyes, face or body.
- Spray Head Assembly: Two GS-Plus™ spray heads mounted side-by-side. Each head has a “flip top” dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
- Valve: Forged brass squeeze valve activated by stainless steel lever handle. Valve has replaceable stainless steel seat for exceptional durability. Locking clip engages when handle is depressed, providing “hands free” operation. Valve stays open until locking clip is released.
- Hose: 8' reinforced PVC hose. 300 PSI maximum working pressure.
- Mounting: Deck flange for countertop mounting. Flange has handle locator guide to position spray heads and handle facing forward at all times.
- Backflow Preventer: In-line dual check backflow preventer installed on inlet of hose (G5022BP only).
- Supply: 3/8" NPT male swivel-type inlet.
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.