Liberty Pumps 287 VMF 1/2 hp Submersible Effluent/Sump Pump
287 VMF Liberty Pumps 1/2 hp Submersible Effluent/Sump Pump
With a shut-off head of 37 feet and 3/4" solids-handling capability, the 280-series by Liberty covers a wide-range of low-head to mid-range pump applications. Designed for STEP systems, mound systems, liquid waste transfer and high output sump applications, you can count on the 280-series to offer superior performance. Designed with Liberty's unique one-piece cast iron body and quick-disconnect cords available in 10' and 25' lengths. High-output 1/2 hp submersible with rugged cast iron housing.
- Unique one-piece "Uni-Body" casting
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower bearings
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed motors with thermal overload protection
- Stainless steel, removable bottom screen
- Stainless steel rotor shaft
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Quick-disconnect 10' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor
- Includes vertical magnetic float for smaller pits
- Height: 13"
- Width: 10"
- Category: Sump Pump
- Connection Size: 1-1/2"
- Flow Rate (GPM): 70
- Maximum Head Height: 37
- Motor HP: 1/2
- Maximum Fluid Temperature(F): 140 Degrees
- Voltage: 115 V
- Weight: 29 lbs.