Takagi T-D2-OS-NG (Outdoor) Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater
Save an Extra 2% with Promo Code HOTWATER
T-D2-OS-NG Takagi Natural Gas Outdoor Tankless Water Heater
The T-D2-IN/OS is ideal for light-commercial applications including small restaurants and beauty salons.
Utilizing HRS35 copper alloy for the heat exchanger tubing, the T-D2-IN/OS is also suited for heavier-residential usages such as space-heating and domestic recirculation systems.
In addition to the added durability, the T-D2-IN/OS incorporates all the features of the popular T-K3-Pro while increasing the max flow rate to 10.0GPM and providing an outside specific model. Both T-D2-IN and T-D2-OS models are Energy Star Certified.
TM-RE30 Included with T-D2-IN and T-D2-OS.
- Natural Gas Input : Min. 11,000 Btu, Max. 199,000 Btu
- Gas Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Water Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Natural Gas Pressure Inlet : Min. 5.0" W.C., Max. 10.5" W.C.
- Weight: 39 lbs
- Dimensions: 20.5" x 13.8" x 8.5"
- Ignition: Electronic Ignition
- Electrical Supply: AC 120V (60 Hz)
- Water Pressure: Min. 15 psi Max. 150 psi
- Natural Manifold Pressure: 2.0-2.5" W.C.
- LP Manifold Pressure: 3.7-4.5" W.C.
- No venting required
Heavy Residential or Commercial Usage:
Larger homes with 3 or more showers used simultaneously. It would also include a single master bath, featuring a shower with multiple heads or body sprays.
Non Ultra LoNox water heaters CANNOT
be installed within SCAQMD regulated areas.
Read more about the SCAQMD (Southern California Air Quality Management District) here.