Takagi T-KJr2U-IN-NG (Indoor) Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater
Save an Extra 5% with Promo Code HOTWATER
T-KJr2U-IN-NG Takagi (Indoor) Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater
The T-KJr2U model complies with ultra-low NOx regulations. The T-KJr2U is perfect for light residential (i.e. small apartment units) and radiant heating applications. Fully modulating, gas fired, tankless water heater with sealed combustion and power vented flue. Supplies hot water to domestic hot water systems (directly or indirectly) can be used with water storage tanks, recirculation systems, hydronic heating systems, radiant floor heating systems, and/or combined domestic & heating applications.
- Energy Star Qualified
- Overheat Cutoff Fuse and Built-in Freeze Protection
- Efficient, Durable and Easy to Install
- Stronger than Standard Copper and More Resilient Against Erosion
- Includes Built-in Temperature Controller and Diagnostics
- 3 or 4 Inch Venting
- Up to 10 Gallons Per Minute
- Acceptable for up to 4 Showers
- Electric Ignition
- Natural Gas Input: Min. 15,000Btu -Max. 140,000Btu
- Gas Connection : 3/4" NPT
- Water Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Natural Gas Pressure Inlet: Min. 5.5" W.C- Max. 10.5" W.C.
- Dimensions: 20-1/2" x 13-4/5" x 8-1/2"
- Electrical Supply : AC 120V (60 Hz)
- Water Pressure: Min. 15 psi
- Natural Manifold Pressure: 3.2" W.C.; Max. 150 psi