Febco LF825Y 1" Lead Free "Y" Pattern Design Reduced Pressure Zone Assembly (0683007)
LF825Y Febco 1" Lead Free "Y" Pattern Design Reduced Pressure Zone Assembly (0683007)
Febco Series LF825Y Lead Free* "Y" Pattern Design Reduced Pressure Zone Assemblies are used to protect against high hazard (toxic) fluids in water services to industrial plants, hospitals, morgues, mortuaries, and chemical plants. They are also used in irrigation systems, boiler feed, water lines and other installations requiring maximum protection. They feature a Lead Free* bronze body and threaded ball valve shutoffs. Maximum Working Pressure: 175psi (12.1 bar>
- Ultimate mechanical protection of potable water, against hazards of cross-connection contamination.
- Meets all specifications of AWWA, ASSE, CSA and approved by the Foundation for Cross-Connection Control and Hydraulic Research at the University of Southern California.
- Flow curve generated by the Foundation of Cross-Connection Control and Hydraulic Research at the University of Southern California.
- Modular relief valve for ease of maintenance.
- Simple Service procedures. All internal parts serviceable in line.
- Low head loss.
- Spring loaded “Y” type check valves.
- Internal relief valve pressure sensing passages.
- Replaceable seat rings on all sizes.
- End connection – NPT ANSI / ASME B1.20.1