8" x 8" Dry Wall Access Door
- Doors are ideally suited for new installations or for remodeling, in masonry, tile, wood or other wall and ceiling surfaces. Door features rounded safety corners.
- Door and Frame are fabricated from 16 gage, galvannealed steel with a prime coat finish.
- Frame is one piece construction, 1" wide and provides perfect concealment of the rough wall opening. Wall frame is provided with 1/4" mounting holes for fastening within the furred spaces allowing faster installation and fixing maximum clearance.
- Concealed Pivoting Rod Hinge prevents distortion and closes door squarely. Doors 24" or larger are provided with a continuous piano hinge.
- Latch is screwdriver operated.
- Finish is a prime coat suitable for painting.