American Water Heater BCG3-100T275-6NOX 100 Gallon 275,000 BTU Low Nox Heavy Duty Commercial Gas
BCG3-100T275-6NOX American Water Heater 100 Gallon 275,000 BTU Low Nox Heavy Duty Commercial Gas
All Heavy-Duty Commercial Gas units have a glass coated internally-lined tank fired at 1600°F. This provides a tough interior surface for storage tanks and maximum protection against the wearing effects of high-volume and high-temperature water.
- Multiple Water Connections: Top, front, and back.
- Thermostat Control: Adjustable to temperatures up to 180°F. A recycling energy cut-off (ECO) control shuts off gas in the event of an overheating condition.
- Electronic Thermister Sensor for consistent water temperature control.
- Electronic Intermittent Ignition eliminates standing pilot light for maximum energy efficiency.
- Non-CFC Foam Insulation saves fuel by retarding heat loss.
- Multiple Anode Rods provide cathodic protection for longer tank life through even distribution, for protection against corrosion of tank interior.
- Cleanout Opening adequately sized for easy cleaning.
- Design Certified By the Underwriter’s Laboratory in accordance with the latest addition of ANSI Z21.10.3 or CSA 4.3 for up to 180°F as an automatic storage heater. All models are certified at a maximum 160 PSI working pressure.
- ASHRAE Standard 90.1b (Current Standard): Thermal efficiency and standby requirements are met or exceeded.
- California (CEC) and New York energy requirements met or exceeded.
- Low NOx complies with Texas and California SCAQMD 1146.2.
- Available in ASME model.
- Warranty: 1-year parts, 3-year Tank
- Non Ultra LoNox water heaters CANNOT be installed within SCAQMD regulated areas.
Read more about the SCAQMD (Southern California Air Quality Management District) here.