8232.150 Baldwin Traditional Style Double Cylinder Deadbolt - Satin Nickel
- Bored hole must be 2-1/8"
- Deadbolt case is formed with heavy gauge steel
- Solid Brass Construction
- Grade 1 ANSI Rating
- Adjustable Backset
- Specially-designed reinforcing strike constructed of high grade steel for ultimate strength and durability
- Locked and Unlocked by key ONLY from exterior and the interior side of the door.
- The cylinder housing is protected with a free-turning exterior cylinder guard fabricated from solid brass to resist gripping or twisting