LE140L3-3 Bradford White ElectriFLEX LD (Light Duty) 40 Gallon Commercial Lowboy Electric Water Heater
Power in a short package is what you get with these convenient commercial electrics. They're perfect for under counter installations and are field convertible for various wiring configurations.
- Applications - Lowboy models are ideal for installations where space is at a premium and are perfect for tight installations such as a closet or under a counter.
- Fully Automatic Controls - Fast-acting surface-mount thermostats for automatic temperature control. Factory-installed sensitive manual reset energy cut-off for safety to prevent overheating.
- Direct Heat Transfer With Immersed Elements - Transfers heat directly and efficiently to the water. Screw-in style
- Factory-Installed Hydrojet Total Performance System - Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build-up in tank. Increases first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build-up in tank.
- Vitraglas Lining - Bradford White tanks are lined with an exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600 degrees F (871 degrees C).
- 1 in Non-CFC Foam Insulation - Covers the sides and top of tank, reducing the amount of heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved operation efficiencies, and jacket rigidity.
- Water Connections - 3/4 in NPT factory-installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and ease installation.
- Factory-Installed Heat Traps - Design incorporates a flexible disk that reduces heat loss in piping and eliminates the potential for noise generation.
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod - Provides added protection against corrosion for long trouble-free service.
- Steel Tank - Heavy gauge steel automatically formed, rolled, and welded.
- Field Convertible - Units are shipped from factory standard Three Phase, Non-Simultaneous and can be converted to Single Phase and/or Simultaneous operation in the field.
- Field Conversion Kits - Change voltage and kW in the field (see options on following page).
- T and P Relief Valve Installed - Side T and P is standard. Optional top T and P location is available and must be specified when ordering.