LG2100H853N Bradford White Light Duty 100 Gallon Commercial Atmospheric Vent High Input Gas Water Heater
- Bradford White ICON System (Excluding LG155H803N) —Intelligent gas control with proven millivolt powered technology and built-in piezo igniter. A standard, off-the-shelf thermopile converts heat energy from the pilot flame
into electrical energy to operate the gas valve and microprocessor. No need forexternal electricity.
Enhanced Performance—Proprietary algorithms provide enhanced First Hour Delivery ratings and tighter temperature differentials
Advanced Temperature Control System—Microprocessor constantly monitors and controls burner operation to maintain consistent and accurate water temperature levels (up to 180 F).
Intelligent Diagnostics—An exclusive green LED light prompts the installer during start-up and provides ten different diagnostic codes to assist in troubleshooting.
Pilot On Indication—Flashing green LED provides positive indication that pilot is on.
Separate Immersed Thermowell—High-strength advanced polymer composite thermowell provides isolation between electric temperature sensor and surrounding water. No need to drain the tank when removing gas valve.
- Advanced ScreenLok Technology Flame Arrestor Design—Flame arrestor is designed to prevent ignition of flammable vapor outside of the water heater (LG250H653N)
- Resettable Thermal Switch—Proven and reliable bimetallic switch prevents burner and pilot operation in case of ongoing flammable vapor burn inside of the combustion chamber or restricted air flow (LG250H653N)
- Factory-Installed Hydrojet 2 Total Performance System—Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build-up in tank and increases first hour delivery of hot water
- Vitraglas Lining—Bradford White tanks are lined with an exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600 F (871 C)
- Side Connections—3/4" (19mm) NPT tappings that allow easy connections for space heating applications (potable water only)
- Non-CFC Foam Insulation—Covers the sides and top of tank, reducing the amount of heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved operation efficiencies, and jacket rigidity
- Pedestal Base (LG250H653N & LG275H763N)
- Water Connections—Factory installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and eases installation
- Hand Hole Cleanout—Allows inspection of tank interior and facilitates the removal of sediment deposits (LG2100H853N models only)
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod
- 4" (107mm) “Snap Lock” Draft Diverter
- T&P Relief Valve—Installed
- Low Restriction Brass Drain Valve—Durable tamper-proof design
- Thermostatic Mixing Valve (ASSE Approved)—Included with LG155H803N only