RE230LN6 Bradford White 28 Gallon 240V Lowboy Energy Saver Electric Residential Water Heater
Residential Electric models, with their varied configurations, fit just about any location. Built for tight spaces with low headroom, Lowboy models allow you flexibility to put electric water heating where a conventional upright tank will not fit. Bradford White offers models with and without insulation blankets.
- Non-Blanketed model (RE120L6, RE230LN6, RE240LN6) help to decrease overall installation time and are perfect for new construction applications.
- Low Restriction Brass Drain Valve - Durable tamper-proof design.
- Fully Automatic Thermostat Controls - Fast acting surface-mount thermostat with high limit energy cut-off (manual reset) for safety.
- Direct Heat Transfer with Immersed Elements - Transfers heat directly and efficiently to the water. Screw-in style.
- Factory-Installed Hydrojet Total Performance System - Sediment reducing device that also increases first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build-up in tank.
- Vitraglas Lining - An exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600°F (871°C).
- Insulation System - Non-CFC foam covers the sides and top of the tank, reducing heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved efficiencies, and jacket rigidity. Blanketed models additionally use a supplied flexible fiberglass insulation blanket.
- Water Connections - 3⁄4 in NPT factory-installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and simplify water line connections.
- Factory-Installed Heat Traps - Design incorporates a flexible disk that reduces heat loss in piping and eliminates the potential for noise generation. (Except for RE120L6).
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod - Provides added protection against corrosion for long-term, trouble-free service.
- Non-Simultaneous Operation - Non - Simultaneous operation indicates only one heating element will operate at a time and is standard construction from the factory. Simultaneous Operation indicates both heating elements have the potential to operate at the same time and is available as an option (must be specified when ordering).
- Single Phase or Three Phase Operation Available - 120V & 277V may only be wired for single phase operation.
- T&P Relief Valve - Installed, side T&P is standard. Optional top T&P location is available.