RG2PV75H6N Bradford White 75 Gallon 76,000 BTU TTW2 Natural Gas Power Vent Energy Saver Residential Water Heater
Like the TTW1, the TTW2 model is also power vented but offers higher BTU/Hr. inputs, additional insulation and larger gallon capacities. The TTW2 also offers greater installation flexibility with the ability to vent through a wall or roof, with either 3 or 4 PVC, ABS or CPVC pipe.
- Powerful Blower Motor - Our significantly quiet design has greater resistance to outside winds and the power to vent in many difficult venting situations.
- Factory Installed Hydrojet2 Total Performance System - Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in tank. Increases first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build up at top of tank.
- Vitraglas Lining - Bradford White tanks are lined with an exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600° F.
- Honeywell Self Diagnostic Electronic Gas Control - Intelligent gas control with spark to pilot ignition system eliminates the constant burning pilot. This results in savings of pilot gas during stand by periods (120 V.A.C.).
- Enhanced Performance - Proprietary algorithms provide enhanced First Hour Delivery ratings and tighter temperature differentials.
- Advanced Temperature Control System - Microprocessor constantly monitors and controls burner operation to maintain accurate and consistent water temperature levels.
- Intelligent Diagnostics - An exclusive green LED light prompts the installer during start-up and provides ten different diagnostic codes to assist in troubleshooting.
- Pilot On Indication - Flashing green LED provides positive indication that pilot is on.
- Horizontal and Vertical Venting - With 3" or 4" PVC, ABS or CPVC (Maximum equivalent vent length on reverse side).
- 2" Non-CFC Foam Insulation - Covers the sides and top of tank to save energy by retarding loss of heat. Also increases jacket rigidity.
- Water Connections - 3/4" NPT factory installed true dielectric fittings.
- Factory Installed Heat Traps - Design incorporates a flexible disk that reduces heat loss in piping and eliminates the potential for noise generation.
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod.
- 3/4" NPT Side Connections.
- Pedestal Base.
- T&P Relief Valve - Included.