UCG-80H-125-3N Bradford White Commander Series 80 Gallon Atmospheric Vent Commercial Gas Water Heater
ICON HD—The proven design of an intelligent Honeywell Integrated Control combines temperature control, diagnostic codes, and system
functions and status into a single control with a digital LCD display.
Operation Mode—Simple, intuitive temperature adjustment up to 180 F/82 C. The user can easily select between Fahrenheit and Celsius.
Service Mode—The display has a “Service Mode” for changing the maximum setpoint and accessing information that may aid in the service
of the water heater. These eight digitally displayed service screens can be easily cycled through by pressing the select button. The service screens include: max setpoint value, water temperature reading, flame current of pilot flame sensor, current temperature setpoint, F°/C° display change, temperature differential, software version, and error code history (up to ten previous error codes).
- Optional Air Intake Ducting—Optional ducting of PVC, CPVC, or ABS air intake. Can either be installed as a traditional atmospheric product requiring inside air for combustion or applications where outside air is preferred
- Premix Power Burner—A self compensating negative pressure system automatically regulates fuel flow when a change in combustion air is detected. This provides for optimum combustion and efficiency. Automatically adjusts for altitudes up to 10,000 ft
- Direct Spark Ignition—For improved operational dependability and durability
- Integrated Exhaust System—New configuration and vent connector height allow for easy replacement of existing atmospheric vent water heaters
- Sanitizing Capability—Complies with sanitation capabilities up to 180 F (82 C)
- Factory Installed Hydrojet Sediment Reduction System—Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in the tank
- Vitraglas Lining—Bradford White tanks are lined with an exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. Vitraglas is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600 F (871 C)
- Non-CFC Foam Insulation—Covers the sides of tank, reducing the amount of heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved operation efficiencies and jacket rigidity
- Water Connections—Factory installed true dielectric waterway fittings extend water heater life and eases installation. Multiple water connection locations allow for greater installation flexibility
- 1" NPT Side Connections for Space Heating
- Up to 82% Thermal Efficiency
- Zero Inch Clearance to Combustibles Excluding UCG-80H-399 & UCG-100H-399
- Hand Hole Cleanout
- NSF Construction Available
- T&P Relief Valve—Installed
- Low Restriction Brass Drain Valve—Durable tamper proof design
- Ultra Low NOx Construction (14 ng/J NOx emissions)—Natural gas models only
- CSA Certified Low Lead Content