URG250H6N Bradford White 48 Gallon Ultra Low NOx High Input Residential Gas Water Heater
- Bradford White ICON System—Intelligent gas control with proven millivolt powered
technology and built-in piezo igniter. A standard, off-the-shelf thermopile converts heat energy from the pilot flame into electrical energy to operate the gas valve and microprocessor. No need for external electricity.
Enhanced Performance—Proprietary algorithms provide enhanced First Hour Delivery ratings and tighter temperature differentials.
Advanced Temperature Control System—Microprocessor constantly monitors and controls burner operation to maintain consistent and accurate water temperature levels.
Intelligent Diagnostics—An exclusive green LED light prompts the installer during start-up and provides ten different diagnostic codes to assist in troubleshooting.
Pilot On Indication—Flashing green LED provides positive indication that pilot is on.
Separate Immersed Thermowell—High-strength advanced polymer composite thermowell provides isolation between electric temperature sensor and surrounding water. No need to drain the tank when removing gas valve.
- Defender Combustion Chamber—Incorporates the Advanced ScreenLok Technology Flame Arrestor and large split-door design to prevent ignition of flammable vapors outside the water heater (URG250H6N only)
- Ultra Low NOx Burner with Primary and Secondary Air Distribution Devices—Ensures proper air to gas ratio for reduction of NOx generaDigital Thermal Sensor and Resettable Thermal Switch—Coordinates with self diagnostic control to prevent water heater operation when needed (URG250H6N only)ted by the combustion process
- Maintenance-Free—No regular cleaning of air inlet openings or flame arrestor is required under normal conditions (URG250H6N only)
- Sight Window—Offers a view into the combustion chamber to observe the operation of the pilot and burner
- Factory-Installed Hydrojet Total Performance System—Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build-up in tank. Increases first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build-up in tank
- Vitraglas Lining—Bradford White tanks are lined with an exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600 F (871 C)
- Side Connections—3/4" NPT tappings allow an easy connection for space heating applications
- Non-CFC Foam Insulation—Covers the sides and top of tank, reducing the amount of heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved operation efficiencies, and jacket rigidity
- Pedestal Base—Rugged and durable base allows easy transport and positioning while providing corrosion-resistant contact with floor (URG250H6N / URG275H6N only)
- Water Connections—Factory-installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and ease installation
- Factory-Installed Heat Traps—Design incorporates a flexible disk that reduces heat loss in piping and eliminates the potential for noise generation
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod—Provides added protection against corrosion for long trouble-free service
- 4" (107mm) “Snap Lock” Draft Diverter
- T&P Relief Valve—Installed
- Low Restriction Brass Drain Valve—Durable tamper-proof design
- Design Certified by CSA International (formerly AGA and CGA)