555C Fluidmaster Universal PerforMAX Flush Valve Repair Kit
Only Fluidmaster has toilet flappers with built-in Microban® protection. The Microban® protection keeps the flapper cleaner by fighting flapper breakdown due to bacteria on the flapper itself. Fix a deteriorated flush valve seat without dealing with any messy glue or removing the tank with the 555C Universal PerforMAX Flush Valve Repair Kit. It's easy to install the 555C, just peel the protective paper off the sealant ring then stick it right on top of an existing flush valve seat. The 555C includes the 502 Universal PerforMAX Longer Lasting Water-Saving Flapper which is best for use in 1.28 - 3.5+ gallon per flush toilets. The 502 has a solid frame for ultimate reliability. Flappers with a solid frame do not twist and provide the best seal.
- Built-in Microban® fights flapper breakdown due to bacteria on the flapper itself
- Universal Fit - Best for 1.28 - 3.5+GPF toilets
- Designed to work on 2" flush valve toilets
- Adjustable dial allows for maximum performance and water savings
- Repair deteriorated flush valve seats without removing tank
- No messy glue, just peel and stick!
- Chlorine and hard water resistant
- Solid frame for ultimate reliability
- Easy to install
- 5-year warranty