K-99259-SN Kohler Artifacts Single Hole Kitchen Sink Faucet with 17-5/8" Pulldown Spout and Turned Lever Handle - Polished Nickel
The Artifacts faucet collection brings you classic designs reimagined in fresh new ways for various task areas of the kitchen. This Artifacts kitchen sink faucet displays vintage style with its high-arch spout and turned lever handle. The three-function pull-down sprayhead has you covered for a range of tasks: BerrySoft™ spray for food prep; an aerated stream for filling pots; and Sweep™ spray for cleaning. KOHLER's DockNetik™ docking system secures the sprayhead to the spout using magnetic force.
- Unique three-function pull-down sprayhead with Sweep spray, BerrySoft spray, and aerated stream.
- Sweep spray creates a wide, forceful blade of water for superior cleaning.
- BerrySoft is a light spray that gently washes fruits and vegetables.
- DockNetik, a magnetic docking system located within the spout, smoothly glides and securely locks the sprayhead into place.
- Ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards, ensuring durable performance for life.
- ProMotion® technology's light, quiet braided hose and swiveling ball joint make the pull-down sprayhead easier and more comfortable to use.
- MasterClean™ sprayface features an easy-to-clean surface that withstands mineral buildup.
- High-arch spout offers superior clearance for filling pots and cleaning.
- Single lever handle is simple to use and makes adjusting water temperature easy.
- Temperature memory allows faucet to be turned on and off at the temperature set during prior usage.
- 1.8 gpm (gallons per minute) maximum flow rate at 60 psi.
- Meets CalGreen requirements for kitchen faucets.