7185EORB Moen Brantford with MotionSense Single Handle High Arc Pulldown Kitchen Faucet - Oil Rubbed Bronze
MotionSense provides the convenience of having a kitchen faucet that can literally sense what you're trying to accomplish and respond to what you need, the moment you need it. That's because MotionSense activates flow based on simple hand movements. This convenient, hands–free control assists in accomplishing routine tasks with greater speed and efficiency. MotionSense is now available on faucets in our traditionally styled Brantford™ collection.
- oil rubbed bronze finish incorporates the warmth of bronze with tumbled light and dark accents, creating an antiqued look
- MotionSense™delivers exceptional hands–free convenience, allowing a simple hand movement to trigger the flow of water
- quick connect creates easier, faster installation with fewer tools
- pulldown design offers at–your–fingertips water delivery
- one–handle lever handles make it easy to adjust the water
- equipped with the Reflex™ system for smooth operation, easy movement and secure docking of the pulldown/pullout spray head
- aerated stream for everyday cleaning; pause function lets you conveniently stop water flow from the spray head; powerful rinse for heavy–duty cleaning
- single hole mount creates a cleaner look against custom countertops
- complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- eco performance design uses less water without sacrificing performance
- meets current legislation, including ab1953 (california) and s152 (vermont)
- 5 year warranty on digital components; limited lifetime trim warranty
- application: one to three hole
- connection size: 3/8"
- connection type: inlet push–fit connectors
- hose length: 68" hose length
- supply length: 32"
- # of spray functions: three–function
- gpm: 1.5 gpm (5.7 l/min) max.
- quick connect system®: yes
- cartridge type: 1255
- meets ab1953(california); s152(vermont) legislation
I would not purchase this product.
An excellent unit EXCEPT that it starts leaking all over again about every 10-12 months.I have received excellent support from Moen ...they send replacement parts ....it starts leaking again in 10-12 months !! Replacements, again ... leaking again after 10-12 months. Now, I have damage to the wood flooring in the Kitchen and in the ceiling in one of the below bedroom area.I love the product, but it just doesn't last without problems. I may stop purchasing Moen product - you can't depend on the same quality any longer.
Recommend to a Friend? No
Submitted by Ron in Rigby, ID. on 2016-10-05
Hello 21st Century
When I first opened the box I was worried that I wouldn't be able to install all the parts. Thanks to the written instructions I was able to install it in a short time. It took a long time to figure out how the faucet handle worked (up-down for hot-cold and right-left on-off) because it's not in the instructions.
ProsEasy To Use
Easy To Install
Recommend to a Friend? Yes
Submitted by Old Coastie in Louisiana on 2016-03-25
Kitchen goes hi-tech with Moen Faucet
The color and finished nicely matched a Fanke butler hot/cold that we bought. The LED on/off sensors that detect hand motion are questionable. We feel there has already been a slight loss in sensitivity of the front LED after just two weeks. Not sure if the battery pack can last a year as they claim. Plusses: This system will probably cut our water usage to 1/3 of what the old faucet did. The hands free on/off is great, we love it--lets hope the electronics last!
Easy To Set Up
Easy to Use
ConsNot Sure How Long Electro
Best UsesNever Had A More Convenie
Recommend to a Friend? Yes
Submitted by akrieg16 in Long Island New York on 2016-01-08