Takagi T-K4U-IN-NG (Indoor) Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater
T-K4U-IN-NG Takagi (Indoor) Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater
Ultra-Low NOx Residential Gas Water Heater. Fully modulating, gas fired, tankless water heater with sealed combustion and power vented flue. Indoor and outdoor models available for residential applications. Supplies hot water to domestic hot water systems (directly or indirectly) can be used with water storage tanks, recirculation systems, hydronic heating systems, radiant floor heating systems, and/or combined domestic & heating applications.
- Complies with Ultra-Low NOx Regulations
- Primary Heat Exchanger- stronger than standard copper and more resilient against erosion
- Indoor models include both a remote control and power cord as standard features
- Complies with Lead Free Standards
- Energy Star Qualified
- Overheat Cutoff Fuse and Built-in Freeze Protection
- Efficient, Durable and Easy to Install
- Includes Built-in Temperature Controller and Diagnostics
- 3 or 4 Inch Venting
- Up to 8 Gallons Per Minute
- Natural Gas Input: Min. 15,000Btu -Max. 190,000Btu
- Gas Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Water Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Natural Gas Pressure Inlet: Min. 5.0" W.C. -Max. 10.5" W.C.
- Dimensions: 20-1/2" x 13-4/5" x 8-1/2"
- Ignition: Electronic Ignition AC 120V (60 Hz)
- Water Pressure: Min. 15 psi -Max. 150psi
- Natural Manifold Pressure: 2.0 - 2.5" W.C.