Takagi TK-540P-NIH 199,000 BTU Natural Gas Indoor Condensing Ultra-Low NOx Tankless Water Heater
Save an Extra 5% with Promo Code HOTWATER
TK-540P-NIH Takagi 199,000 BTU Natural Gas Indoor Condensing Ultra-Low NOx Tankless Water Heater
TK-540P-NIH series integrates a recirculation pump to provide instant hot water in residential applications with dedicated recirculation lines. The pump is easily controlled with a simple user interface and multiple pump settings allow you to customize pump operation to meet your needs while maximizing heater efficiency.
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- 15-year limited Heat Exchanger Warranty, 5-year parts warranty, 1-year labor warranty for Residential applications
- 6-year limited Heat Exchanger Warranty, 5-year parts warranty, 1-year labor warranty for Commercial applications
- Integrated Recirculation Pump - 1/2 in pipe - 100 ft; 3/4 in pipe - 500 ft
- Primary heat exchanger is constructed of a commercial grade copper that is more resilient to erosion.
- Secondary heat exchanger is made of type 316L stainless steel to protect against corrosion.
- Complies with SCAQMD 1146.2 Ultra-Low NOx regulations of less than 14 ng/J (<20ppm)
- Easy-Link with up to three other T-H3 units to increase flow capacity
- Common Vent up to 8 units
- Condensing Indoor model
- Safety features include Air-Fuel ratio (AFR) sensor, freeze protection, overheat cut-off fuse, exhaust & water temperature safety control, and troubleshooting diagnostic codes
Tech Specs :
- Emissions: Ultra-Low NOx
- Maximum BTUs: 199,000
- Minimum BTUs: 19,500
- Water Connection Location: Bottom
- Water Connection: 3/4 in
- Flow Rate: 10.00
- Heat Exchanger: Commercial Grade Copper
- Voltage: AC 120V
- UEF: 0.94
- LEED Rating: 1.5
- Height: 23.63 in
- Width: 17.75 in
- Depth: 11.25 in
- Product Weight: 70 lbs.
- Vent Type: Direct Vent
- Vent Size: 3 or 4 in