LF919QT Watts 3/4" Lead Free Reduced Pressure Zone Assembly (0065372)
Watts Series LF919 Lead Free* Reduced Pressure Zone Assemblies prevent the reverse flow of contaminated water from entering into the potable water supply due to backsiphonage and or backpressure. It consists of a Lead Free* bronze body construction, two poppet style check valves and replaceable check seats, with an intermediate relief valve. Series LF919's compact modular design facilitates easy maintenance and assembly access. It is ideal for protection at health hazard cross-connections or for containment at the service line entrance. Check with local water authorities for installation requirements.
Maximum Working Pressure: 175psi (12.06 bar).
• Separate access covers for the check valves and relief valve for ease of maintenance
• Top entry-all check internals easily accessible
• All rubber elastomers of chloramine resistant material
• Check valve poppet assemblies are fully guided by innovative plastic seat guide
• Replaceable push-in check valve and relief valve seats
eliminates threads from the water way
• EZ twist relief valve cover quarter-turn locking joint captures the spring load during repair to facilitate disassembly
• Innovative check valve plastic cover bushing provides trouble free guiding of the check valve poppet
• Bottom mounted relief valve provides reduced installation clearances
• Compact, space saving design
• No special tools required for servicing
• Top mounted test cocks for ease in testing and reduced installation clearances
• Standardly furnished with NPT body connections