Zoeller 282-0006 J282 Waste-Mate Sewage Pump, 1/2 HP, 200 V, 3 PH, 15' Cord
Save an Extra 5% with Promo Code ZOELLER5
One or more weeks to deliver. Call or chat to inquire about the availability of this product.
282-0006 Zoeller J282 Waste-Mate Sewage Pump, 1/2 HP, 200 V, 3 PH, 15' Cord
The "Waste-Mate" series of submersible pumps is designed for use in residential or light commercial dewatering and wastewater applications and can be used to transfer groundwater and effluent or unscreened raw sewage. The innovative vortex impeller design reduces the risk of clogging and allows each pump to pass a 50 mm (2") spherical solid. These durable cast iron pumps include a powder coated epoxy finish to prevent corrosion, and are designed to provide great heat dissipation from the motor, ensuring a long service life. As with every Zoeller pump, each one is 100% pressure-tested, submerged and run to ensure quality and reliability for years of trouble-free performance.
- Durable cast iron constructed switch case, motor and pump housing, base and impeller
- No sheet metal parts to rust or corrode.
- All cast iron class 25-30 25000# tensile strength
- Stainless steel screws, bolts, float rod, handle, guard and arm and seal assembly
- Shaft seal - Carbon and ceramic rotary face seal, with stainless steel wetted parts
- Upper sleeve bearing and lower ball bearing running in bath of oil
- Maximum temperature for sewage or dewatering 130°F (54°C)
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed, automatic reset thermal overload protected motor (1 Ph and Auto 3 Ph)
- Cast iron non-clogging vortex impeller
- All models available in 2" or 3" discharge (3" discharge must be special ordered)
- All models pass 2" spherical solids
- Automatic units available with float operated, submersible (NEMA 6) mechanical switch (1 and 3 phase units)
- Corrosion resistant powder coated epoxy finish
- On point: 15-1/4"
- Off point: 5-1/4"
- Reserve powered design. For unusual conditions a reserve safety factor is engineered into the design of every Zoeller pump.