50LF1 Canfield 100% Watersafe Lead Free Wire Solder
The NUMBER ONE choice of plumbing professionals. 100% WATERSAFE ® is manufactured from the highest grade virgin metals with silver added to enhance bonding. It has superior strength compared to other lead-free alloys and meets all State and Federal specifications.
- The plumber's LEAD-FREE solder of preference.
- A silver/tin/copper enhanced alloy.
- Carries 25% more feet of solder per pound than 50/50.
- Made from the highest grade virgin metals.
- Meets all state and federal specifications for sanitary and potable water applications.
- Free of lead, zinc, arsenic, cadmium, and nickel.
- Ideal product where nontoxic lead-free soldering is required.
- Excellent high temperature strength.
- The product of choice when forming a fillet.
- The best general purpose, high quality lead-free replacement for 50/50 solder.
- MEETS ASTM-B32
- Temperature Range - 418 ° - 440°
- Purity - 99+%
- Shear Strength - 10,000 PSI (Room Temperature); 6,000 PSI (at 250°)
- Tensile Strength - 8,000 PSI (Room Temperature); 5,000 PSI (at 250°)
- Density - 0.265 Pounds Per Cubic Inch