MR01-64 Flex-Seal 6" x 4" Clay to Clay Coupling
- Flexibility - Sleeve is manufactured of molded natural and synthetic rubber.
- Leakproof Seal - Inside surfaces of transitional size couplings are stepped to conform better to different pipe sizes.
- Tight Fitting - Two 300 Series Stainless Steel worm drive clamping bands hold pipe ends securely.
Corrosion Resistant - Use of stainless steel clamping bands are highly effective in a variety of environments.
- Versatile - Blends of natural and synthetic rubbers permit a substantial degree of distortion without change in basic physical or chemical resistance unlike other manufacturers' thermoplastic coupling materials.
- Manufactured with natural and synthetic rubbers conforming to ASTM C 425, ASTM C 1173.
- 300 Series Marine Grade Stainless Steel conforms to ASTM A 240.
- Flex-Seal Couplings have a tolerance range of approximately ± 3% on sizes up to 12" nominal diameter.