Jet Swet #2000 Kit 1/2"- 1" w/o Carrying Case
This #2000 Jet Swet kit by Brenelle is the standard residential kit that includes the three standard residential sizes (1/2", 3/4" and 1").
- The expanding gasket seals up to 65 lbs. of pressure
- Doing the pipe repair as soon as you get to the job
- Solder without draining the entire water system
- Jet Swets are made from the highest quality steel and aircraft aluminum.
- The Jet Swet gasket is a special EPDM/Silicon composite, made to withstand the intense heat of soldering and braising.
- There is a 1 year warranty from manufacturers defect on the entire tool except for the disposable, replacement gaskets.
I think water was still leaking through the center screw in the expanding rubber. But not so much that I couldn't still solder the pipe. This will save me many a call to a plumber.
Easy To Use
More or less worked
ConsStill leaked a tad
Best UsesSmall Jobs
Recommend to a Friend? Yes
Submitted by Mark Galli in Glen Ellyn, IL on 2011-10-26