K-4918-7 Kohler Steward Waterless Urinal - Black
Steward Waterless urinals provide significant value to the customer by reducing water, sewage and maintenance costs. Waterless urinals can save 40,000 gallons of water per fixture per year, based upon a typical commercial installation. Further, this product has redefined the paradigm for urinal design and functionality by offering a virtually splash-free surface along with odorless, easy-to-maintain performance.
- Constructed of vitreous china
- 15-1/2"L x 14-7/8"W x 29-3/8"H
- Cartridge-free waterless urinal functionality
- Includes removable strainer, universal mounting bracket, outlet spud, hangers and sample bottles of KOHLER waterless urinal sealing liquid and cleaner
- Saves up to 40,000 gallons of water per fixture per year and significantly reduces sewage and maintenance costs
- Cartridge-free integral trapway provides enhanced performance and less maintenance
- Optimized interior design virtually eliminates splashing
- Touch-free design is vandal resistant and offers added hygiene to users
- This product can help a building earn Water Efficiency points in the LEED Green Building Rating System. See specification sheet for water use data.