Kohler K-4991-ER-0 Bardon High-Efficiency Urinal (Heu), Washout, Wall-Hung, 0.13 gpf To 1 gpf, Rear Spud - White
Ships same day (M-F) if ordered by 2pm PST.
Additional Shipping Charge - Due to size and weight, this item requires an added freight charge of $75.00.
K-4991-ER-0 Kohler Bardon High-Efficiency Urinal (Heu), Washout, Wall-Hung, 0.13 gpf To 1 gpf, Rear Spud - White
The newly redesigned Bardon urinal provides flexible flushing options along with a bold new contemporary look. Based on your selected flushometer, the Bardon operates in the range from 0.125 (1/8th) gallon to 1.0 gallon per flush. When paired with a 0.125 gpf flushometer this urinal is ideal for water conservation installations, and qualifies as a High-Efficiency Urinal (HEU) that can help a building earn Water Efficiency points in the LEED Green Building Rating System.
- New design aesthetic with elevated urinal shelf and bolder contemporary design lines
- Enhanced geometry to maintain leadership as one of the industry's best performers in limiting splash-back
- Increased trapway diameter allows for accelerated drain flow
- Accuflush technology: ultra-low consumption down to 0.125 gpf (0.47 lpf) or up to 1.0 gpf (3.8 lpf) depending on flush valve selection
- WaterSense compliant when used with a 0.125 or 0.5 gpf WaterSense-compliant flushometer
- New rigid snap-in stainless-steel strainer increases drain flow speed and eliminates shifting
- Constructed of vitreous china
- 3/4" rear spud
- 14-1/8" extended rim allows for ADA installation
- Replaces K-4904-ER and K-4960-ER Bardon urinals
- Same rough-in dimensions as K-4904 and K-4960 Bardon urinals