2473-22 Milwaukee M12 FORCE LOGIC Press Tool Kit with Jaws
The M12 Force Logic Press Tool is the single lightest press tool in the market today and represents a new level in portability and accessibility around installed pipe. Featuring a one-handed, in-line design, the M12 Force Logic Press Tool will operate nearly anywhere you can fit your arm. Utilizing Milwaukee Redlink Electronics, the M12 Force Logic Press Tool monitors the force output to ensure quality connections and provide the user peace of mind by visually indicating both a secure connection and when the tool needs calibration. Featuring the best calibration standard in the industry, the tool only require service every 32,000 crimps. This allows users up to 4X more connections between services, keeping the tool on the jobsite up to 4X longer than competitive units. When used with M12 Force Logic Press Jaws this tool delivers quality press connections on all major fitting brands including Viega ProPress Systems, Elkhart APOLLOXPRESS, and Grinnell G-Press copper systems. Powered by the M12 Red Lithium battery means this is the only press system where you can Cut, Fasten and Connect on One System.
- The smallest and lightest press tool in the market at only 3.8 lbs
- Balanced, in-line design suitable for one-handed use
- Press indicator provides visual assurance of a quality connection
- Industry leading 32,000 Cycles between calibration inspections
- Interchangeable jaws enable the quick adjustments from 1/2" - 1 1/4"
- M12 System provides up to 40+ solutions on one pack