48-00-5027 Milwaukee Ax Sawzall Blade 5/8 TPI 12 in. Length (5 Pk)
The Ax Sawzall blades have been engineered to deliver the fastest cuts, longest life, greatest tooth durability and quickest plunge cuts of any wood demolition blade on the market.
• Designed for the toughest cutting applications in wood and nail embedded wood
• Sloped shape for superior plunge cutting for demolition and remodeling work
• AX blades are 1" tall for straight, fast cutting, and extra thick to prevent bending
• Blades have a unique heat treating process that extends the life of the blades
• Bi-metal construction prevents the blade from shattering
• Blade has a 1/2" universal tang that fits all Sawzalls and standard competitive saws
• Length: 12"
• Teeth Per Inch: 5/8
• Width: 1"
• Thickness: .062"
• Material: Bi-Metal
• Quantity: 5 per pack