Noritz EZTR40-NG 6.6 GPM Natural Gas Residential 40 Gallon Tankless Water Heater
Save an Extra 5% with Promo Code Noritz5
EZTR40-NG Noritz 6.6 GPM Natural Gas Residential 40 Gallon Tankless Water Heater
Noritz has changed the game with the new EZTR40. Finally a direct tankless replacement for a 40 and sometimes 50 gallon tank that can be installed in the same time as a tank type water heater is now available. The timing could not be better with the upcoming NAECA regulations changing the dimensions of traditional tanks. Retro fit of those tanks has been made EZ by our new top mount water connections, ½ gas line, and most of all the ability to vent directly through the existing 3" or 4" round B-Vent.
• Standard Input- Gas consumption ranges from 15,000 BTUh to 120,000 BTUh
• Capacity Range- Flow rates from 0.5 GPM up to 6.6 GPM
• Compact Design- ANSI Z21.10.3/CSA 4.3 certified design for indoor
• Durable Steel Casing with Polyester Coating
• Venting Options- Indoor venting only. N-Flex Kit (included) is designed for the
installation inside of B-Vent as a sleeve.
• Direct Electronic Ignition
• Uniform Energy Factor- 0.89(NG) 0.89(LP)
• Temperature Controls- Includes built in display that can preset the output
temperature to either 120°F, 135°F, or 140°F
• Power Cord Installation Kit- 6’ power cord is included and attached
• Safety Devices- Flame Sensor, Overheat Prevention Device, Lighting Protection
Device, Freeze Protection, Condensate Overfill, Fan Rotation Detector
• Additional Features - Temperature Lockout, High Elevation Adjustment
• 12-Year* Limited Heat Exchanger Warranty for Standard Residential Use
• 5-Year Limited Parts Warranty
• 1-Year Reasonable Labor
• Gas Line- Use new or existing 1/2” gas line. For supply gas pressure <8” W.C. use
gas line up to 10’, for supply pressure >= 8” W.C. use gas line up to 100’.
• Approvals- CSA, UPC**, NSF, Low NOx Approved by SCAQMD [<14 ng/J or