TK-310U-E Takagi Series 200 190,000 BTU Natural Gas/Liquid Propane Outdoor Non-Condensing Ultra-Low NOx Tankless Water Heater
The TK-310U-E Series 200 is a fully modulating, gas fired, non-condensing tankless water heater specifically designed for residential and commercial applications. It is fully convertible from Natural Gas to Liquid Propane and with a maximum input of 190,000 BTU, the TK-310U-I can produce enough hot water for up to three bathrooms in warmer climates and it also complies with Ultra-Low NOx regulations of less than 14 ng/J (<20ppm).
This water heater is configured for Natural Gas from the factory. However, if a field conversion to Propane Gas is necessary, the conversion kit supplied with the water heater must be used and installed by a qualified service agency. Learn more here
Number of showers this unit can handle depends on ground water temperature.
The TK-310U-I supplies hot water to domestic hot water systems and can be used with water storage tanks, recirculation systems, and/or combined domestic & heating applications.
- 15-year limited heat exchanger, 5 yrs limited parts Residential use
- 6-year limited heat exchanger, 5 yrs limited parts Commercial use
- Energy Factor of 0.82 for Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Maximum BTU input 190,000 - Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Field convertible from Natural Gas to Liquid Propane
- Maximum flow rate of 8.0 GPM at 35 F temperature rise (4.4 GPM at 70 F rise)
- Includes remote control as a standard feature
- Safety features include freeze, overheat, surge protection, and troubleshooting diagnostic codes
- Complies with Ultra-Low NOx regulations of less than 14 ng/J (<20ppm)
- Emissions: Ultra Low NOx
- Maximum BTUs: 190,000
- Minimum BTUs: 15,000
- Water Connection Location: Bottom
- Water Connection: 0.75 in
- Heat Exchanger: Copper
- Voltage: AC 120V
- Dimensions: 20.50 in x 13.75 in x 9.50 in
- Weight: 38 lbs.
|Emissions:||Ultra Low NOx|
|Water Connection Location:||Bottom|
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified:||No|
Dimensions & Venting
|Product Weight:||38 lbs.|
|Vent Type:||Direct Vent|